Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Firefly Fans Rejoice for a Minute or So


I've been watching "Castle" frankly at first because of Nathan Fillion's involvement. I've continued to watch because it's also very entertaining. Yes, I am a disappointed "Firefly" and "Serenity" fan that thought the show and the movie were unfairly treated by the mainstream TV-watching and movie-going public. But, in this week's episode of "Castle", it seems that Fillion decided to throw us fans a bone by donning the Mal Reynolds outfit at the beginning of their Halloween episode, and then had a rather comical exchange with his TV daughter on the show. It was great, and something that both my wife and I laughed at and knowingly grinned at when we both saw it.

Sure, it's taken me a couple of days to get this post out, since the show airs on Monday nights, but that's the beauty of DVR right? I don't have to watch the show when it actually airs. "Castle" is currently in it's second season. I'm sure you can get the first season out on DVD and catch yourself up on ABC's website if you missed any other episodes from this current season.

And this should count as another BAFW TV Guide entry. But then the title of the post would be too large. Fuck it. This one is for the Browncoats.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)