Sunday, June 14, 2009

Real See-Through Housewife of New York

I don't watch much television programming on Bravo. So, I'm not all that familiar with "The Real Housewives of New York". My wife is, but not me. About a year ago, I remember posting naked pictures of one of them, but Photobucket took those down and I lost interest. But, here's another one of the cast members, Bethenny Frankel, at some event over the weekend, wearing clothes that are, pretty much, completely see through. And, there's even a hint of camel-toe for those that are into that. Is this how they are perpetuating their 15 minutes of fame? In any case, here are a couple more, and even one with a camera lens flare, for all of the "Star Trek" fans out there.



I would say check out their show, but I have no idea when it plays. Check your local listings? It's on Bravo right? Who the fuck cares.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)