Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Megan Fox Bikini Pics from GQ

I'm sure you've seen the Megan Fox lingerie pics from Maxim, but those were recycled old pictures from like 3 years ago. These, on the other hand, are brand new. Thanks GQ. Which is why I hadn't bothered to post the Maxim spread. But, it can be argued that old Megan Fox and new Megan Fox pictures still feature Megan Fox, so it's all good . . . . right? Wrong. I don't like to dwell in the past. I live in the now. And these new pictures, as you will see in a few seconds, are far superior. Just look at her, she's got a cherry in her mouth. Sexual innuendos anyone? She does tend to overuse her mouth in these pictures, but you can't hold that against her. I mean, would you? Hot chick that has an oral fixation? There's no way that's a negative in my book. Anyway, enjoy the rest of the pics.





No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)