Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Predators International Trailer


"Predators" should be stalking your local cineplex pretty soon. I've seen a couple of trailers for it, but this international one is by far the best one of the bunch. I'm really liking the cast, even Adrian Brody looks tough as nails in this, specially when they drop him from low orbit straight into the jungle. That's some effective visuals right there. Let's hope Robert Rodriguez knocks this one out of the park and it doesn't end up looking like one of his "Spy Kids" movies.

Oh, and Danny Trejo is in this one, so that automatically guarantees our ticket purchases. That is one bad ass mutha . . .

1 comment:

celebwiki said...

How do I easily integrate my wordpress blog on my Joomla site?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)