Sunday, February 07, 2010

Red Band Cop Out Trailer


I've seen a couple of "Cop Out" trailers out there, but this one is by far the funniest. Most likely due to all the cussing and dick jokes. Which I'm all for. I might be in the early nascent stages of my 30's, but I'm still a pubescent teen at heart. "Cop Out" stars Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan and is directed by Kevin Smith. He didn't write this one, which is why I think most of the marketing is downplaying his actual involvement in the movie. No matter who wrote this movie, I'm sure he can coax a good performance out of an actor. I've never seen something Smith hasn't written, so I'm actually curious to see if he's also grown as a director. "Cop Out" hits theaters at the end of this month.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)