Wednesday, September 23, 2009

September Doldrums

Yeah, in case you hadn't noticed, September's been a pretty lean month when it comes to posting around the BAFW. You could say that I'm getting a little bit on the tired side. But it's mostly my day job killing my writing ability by exhausting the shit out me. And it's not even having to work extra hours, because all that beautifully expensive (for the company) overtime we used to work has dried up as of late. No, just going in to work and doing the same thing over and over again is what's doing it.

But, I start a new assignment October 5th. I won't really have to deal with customers for about 2 months while I'm being trained for my new position at my job. Which is great. I should be feeling a little more refreshed and posts will just flow a bit more naturally then. I'm hoping. Keep your fingers crossed.

So, let's just ride out September. It's just a shitty month for BAFW. And is anyone else in Southern California? What the hell is up with this heat wave? I hate you Santa Ana winds!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)