Friday, April 03, 2009

The Dangers of Working for Lady Gaga

I guess this video confirms my hypothesis that Lady Gaga is somehow in the entertainment field. Last month I had posted a nip-slip, rather confused, due to my utter lack of knowledge of anything Lady Gaga-related. Now, I see that she's a terrible singer, and sometimes, even a violent boss. On the video above, during a performance, Lady Gaga knocked a few teeth out of one of her back-up dancers when she "accidentally" smacked her with the butt of her microphone. Which should be a warning to anyone who's thinking of going into the field of back-up dancing. Just make sure you wear a mouth guard or something. Protect yourself. Specially if you're working for this woman.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)